Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First day at NCAR

I have arrived at NCAR, and have all of this week and next week to tackle a boat-load of knowledge and material. And to enjoy Boulder as much as I can.

I am staying at Dan's sisters house until Thursday, after which I do not know where I'll be staying. I hope today to make a few phone calls for a rental place for next week, and I may be staying in a hostel or someone's floor on Friday and Saturday nights. We'll see.

And I have a new camera with fun pictures, and here are some of them so far:


On the flight, I saw a anvil thundercloud in the distance.

And some fun popcorn looking clouds down below.

And I nearly tripped over a Northern Flicker on a walk last night.

That's it for now...more pictures and updates soon, when I actually get some work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment